Please read this statement carefully and use our products and services after confirming that you have fully understood and agreed to it. If you/your guardian disagree with any of the contents of this policy, you should stop using our products and services immediately. By using our products and services, you agree that we may collect, use, store, share and protect your personal information in accordance with this policy.
1.Collection Purpose and Information Scope
Purpose 1: Facilitating you to create a personal account on this network platform and utilize the core functions thereof.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: your name, gender, phone number, email address, city of living, and behavior log information (collectively referred to as “Your Basic Information”).
(2) Purpose 2: Recommending and introducing products and/or services to you.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your preferences for products and/or services, browsing history and purchase intention.
(3) Purpose 3: Selling products and/or services to you.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your purchase intention and order, contact address, vehicle license number, personal ID number, payment account number and payment record for products or services.
(4) Purpose 4: Offering you with services of product maintenance, substitute driving, roadside assistance and vehicle sharing.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your location information (such as geographic location), vehicle license number, ID number, payment account number and payment record for products or services.
(5) Purpose 5: Prompting you to our business premises (including showroom, after-sales service station) and event venues, and other places you want to know or visit.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your purchase intention and order, your location information (such as geographic location).
(6) Purpose 6: Providing you with a social interaction platform.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: The avatars and nicknames you use in your personal account, the audio and photos (including your personal portrait) you voluntarily share, and location information (such as geographic location).
(7) Purpose 7: Conducting market research and customer satisfaction surveys.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your purchase intentions and orders for products and/or services, your evaluation of services and products.
(8) Purpose 8: Our internal audit, anti-fraud monitoring.
Scope of your personal information may be collected: Your Basic Information, your purchase intentions and orders for products and / or services.
(9) According to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may collect and use your personal information without obtaining your consent under the following circumstances:
A. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
B. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
C. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
D. Intended to safeguard the life, property and other material lawful rights and interests of you or others but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
E. The personal information collected is made public by yourself;
F. Collecting personal information from the information make public legally, e.g.: legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc;
G. Required for execution and performance of the contract according to your requirements;
H. Required for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the services provided, e.g.: identify and dispose of the failures in products and services;
I. Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
When we want to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, we will ask for your consent in advance.
2. How will we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information by the following means:
(1) The information you voluntarily provide to us when you use our website, Weibo, WeChat, APP and other platforms or other online services.
(2) When you register for procuring the products or services, placing orders.
(3) When you enable device location and use our related services based on location;
3. How will we store and protect your personal information?
We will store and protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, modification or destruction by using the security measures and technical means meeting national standards (including identity authentication, data encryption, access control, malicious code prevention and security audit).
Your personal information will be stored on the servers located within China with password control, access to such servers is restricted.
We will keep your personal information until 15 days after you close your account on this network platform unless you require us to delete your personal information or the applicable laws and regulations stipulates otherwise, for example, E-Commerce Law of the People's Republic of China sets forth that the information about commodities and services and information about deals concluded shall be kept for not less than three years from the date on which deals are completed. When your personal information exceeds the period that we shall keep, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
Upon occurrence of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you of the following in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and potential impact of the security incident, the disposal measures taken or to be taken, suggestions for you to prevent and reduce risks on your own, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the incident-related information by means of push notification, sending email/short text message, etc.; in case it is difficult to inform the individual subjects one by one, we will make an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will also report the disposal of the personal information security incident in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
We will respect your personal privacy and comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations. We undertake to maintain strict confidentiality of your personal information and will not sell your personal information to others. We will only provide your personal information to the third parties for the said purposes of collecting personal information. We will enter into confidentiality agreement with such third parties and require them to deal with and protect the personal information in compliance with this policy and applicable laws and regulations. We will seek your consent additionally if such third parties change the said purposes. Such third parties may be the entities as follows:
(1) Our affiliates, for the purpose that we can fully utilize their information technologies, marketing and sale resources and client service resources, better store and protect your personal information, realize our commitment to your data security, and provide you with better recommendation and introduction of various products and services.
(2) The direct or indirect suppliers of products and services (including our affiliates), in the scenario where we cooperate with such suppliers to provide relevant products and services to you.
(3) The cooperative partners which provide supports to us: such supports include provision of infrastructure technical services, logistics services, payment services, data storage and processing, roadside assistance and car sharing. The purpose of personal information sharing is to implement our core functions, for example, we must share your order information with logistics service suppliers so that we can arrange delivery, or we need to share your order number and amount with third-party agencies to confirm your payment instructions and to complete the payment; or we need to provide your personal information to travel agencies and hotels to ensure that you can participate in the activities you choose.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except for the following cases:
(1) With your explicit prior consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
(2) When we encounter with merges, acquisitions, asset transfers, etc., which results in the transfer of your personal information to third parties, we will inform you of the relevant situation through push notifications, announcements and other valid ways. We will require new managers to continue to protect your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations and standards which not lower than this Policy. Otherwise, we will require new mangers to obtain your consent again.
We may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties without further obtaining your consent in case such disclosing is required by applicable laws and regulations, relevant law enforcement agencies or government bureau, or for our audit on personal information security, or for our protection of users from fraud or serious personal injury.
5. How do you access, modify or delete your personal information?
You have the right to access your personal information except as provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the data access right, you may go to the profile information page. Alternatively, you may request us to modify or delete your personal information through the channels listed in the "Contact Us" section. We may ask you to verify your identity before accepting your request.
6. How do we protect the information of minors?
(1) We expect parents or guardians to guide minors in using our services. We will protect the confidentiality and security of the information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the State.
(2) If you are a minor, you are recommended to request your parents or guardian to read this policy and use our services or provide us with your information with the consent of your parents or guardian. In the case of collection of your information with the consent of your parents or guardian, we will only use or make public such information to the extent permitted by law or expressly agreed by your parents or guardian or necessary for protecting your rights and interests. If your guardian does not allow you to use our services or provide information to us in accordance with this policy, please terminate the use of our services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take appropriate measures.
(3) If you are a parent or guardian of a minor, please contact us through the channels listed in the “Contact Us” section should you have questions about the processing of minors under your guardianship.
7. Statement of Third Party Liability
Please note that this network platform may provide accesses to other web pages, applications or plug-ins (collectively referred to as "Other APP"); if Other APP collect your personal information and transmit it to a server other than ours, we will prompt you through pop-ups or other means when you first visit them. We will endeavor to require the operators of such Other APP to take protective measures for your personal information, but we are not responsible for the collection and use of personal information by such Other APP and their operators. We suggest you to carefully read through their privacy protection policy; if you realize that any risks associated with Other APP, we suggest you cease the relevant interactions with them for protecting your rights and interests.
8. Contact Us
you can contact our privacy protection officer Menglin Li,
with the contact email of email@example.com
and the contact address, Human Horizons Shanghai Operation Center 1339 Wanfang Road Minhang District, Shanghai
In some cases, to protect the security of your personal information, you may be required to file a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We will respond to your request as soon as we receive your feedback and verify your identity.
9. Revision and Update
We may revise and update this privacy statement from time to time; if we make material changes to this privacy statement, we will immediately release the latest privacy statement on this network platform. The revised and updated privacy statement takes effect as of the date of release and applies to all of your personal information collected by us, unless otherwise stated.
Last Update: [ July 15, 2019]