• Human Horizons demonstrates 5G intelligent driving traffic management archetype type of the world's first vehicle-road-city integrated smart city. To provide a successful practice and holistic solution for the vision of accident-free, emission-free and congestion-free mobility
• The ‘Smart City’ project of Human Horizons is based on the ‘3 Smart’ strategy of ‘Smart Vehicle, Smart Road, and Smart City’, using 5G, V2X Collaboration, big data, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. intelligent driving ‘smart vehicle’ bus, ‘smart road’ system, and ‘smart city’ traffic management monitoring center
• Utilizing the high reliability, low latency, big bandwidth communication of 5G, so as to ensure the safe and efficient collaboration between vehicle-road-city
• As the first truly smart 5G-V2X vehicle, the HiPhi 1 seamlessly integrates into the V2X intelligent driving traffic management system of the smart city, and on the basis of L3 dual redundant intelligent driving, and moving towards higher levels of intelligent driving
• From the ‘Smart Road’ project in Yancheng in January 2019, to the release of the all-electric premium brand of HiPhi in July 2019, to the implementation of the ‘Smart City’, Human Horizons has carried out its strategic blueprint of smart car, smart road and smart city within 24 months
V2X intelligent driving buses, high-speed transmission under 5G, rapid iteration of cloud services, big data, Internet of Things (IoT), among other technologies have made the ideal state for efficient mobility a reality. On December 19, 2019, in the 100,000-square-meter park in Zhangjiang, Shanghai, Human Horizons demonstrated the future urban mobility plan of "accident-free, emission-free and congestion-free" to the industry.
Ding Lei, chairman of Human Horizons, said: "this archetype of Vehicle-Road-City Integrated Smart City is equipped with a series of cutting-edge technologies, such as 5G, V2X Collaboration intelligent driving, cloud computing and artificial intelligence, to build the archetype of smart roads and future smart cities. We are looking forward to such an advanced exploration that can be extended to cities as soon as possible."
‘3 Smart’ Takes Another Step Forward, Human Horizons Carries Out the Blueprint of Future Mobility for Smart Cities
The concept of smart city development is the product of new technological changes and challenges of new urban development. Its essence is to use technology to empower cities and reshape the city's development model. Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, as the major hub of the National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone, carries the national strategic task of building a world-class high-tech park, and is perpetually at the forefront of technological innovation. Relying on the superior resources of the innovative hub, Zhangjiang gathered the latest technology players for the smart city system here to create a blueprint for future urban life. Human Horizons’ smart city archetype is born here.
The system utilizes the high reliability, low-latency, large bandwidth communication of 5G to ensure safe and efficient collaborative work. So as to show the archetype of future smart city intelligent driving traffic operation and management, and provide a model for systematically alleviating traffic congestions and improving the efficiency of urban management.
‘Smart Vehicle’ Bus
• Futuristic and fashion-forward design: Dubbed as ‘HiPhi City’, incorporating classic urban design elements such as merchant ships and bridges
• L4 intelligent driving: 5 cameras, 5 millimeter-wave radars and 16 ultrasonic radars, and 2 satellite antennas on the roof are connected to the Beidou High-precision Positioning System, which is believed to be the world's leading L4 V2X intelligent driving technology
• Worry-free experience: Provide passengers with human-centric functions such as ultra-high speed 5G WiFi, facial recognition, and auto-sensing. The newly designed smart electric chassis can reach a range of 300km
HiPhi City Smart Bus